Please browse our support section below.
For technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proxy/Firewall Settings If accessing via a network, or school-based system, the proxy/content filtering systems may need to be updated to include the appropriate domains for Sunshine Online.
Use the following domain names:
10MB/S + (Download speed is determined by available bandwidth)
To test your connection speed click here: http://www.speedtest.net/
1024 x 768 pixels minimum resolution.
Microsoft Edge, Firefox 50+, Safari 13+, Chrome 60+, Opera 45+
Browser cookies must be enabled.
iOS 12.4+ and Android 6+
Sunshine Online has been tested extensively on the following minimum hardware configurations:
Intel® Pentium® III 1000MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)
1GB of RAM
Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
1GB of RAM
Speakers or headphones for audio content.
Microphone for Read and Record
Adding a home screen shortcut.
- Before logging in, go to the home screen and in the top menu bar you will see a square with an arrow pointing up. Click on this and find the "Add to Home Screen" button. Click on this to create a shortcut to Sunshine Online from the Home Screen.
I can't log in as a teacher with my username and password.
- If the account-type is unmanaged with a single username and password, log in using the “Student Login” button.
If you would like to set up classes, teachers and students with individual usernames and passwords, please email email@example.com and request that your account be changed to a managed account. Please clear this with the school administrator for Sunshine Online first.
I am having problems displaying/playing/saving content.
- Check your browser is HTML5 compliant. We recommend Chrome (pc and mac), Safari (mac), Microsoft Edge (pc).
I can only see Learning Space 3 when i log in
This indicates that you are using Internet Explorer as your browser which is not supported. Use Edge or Chrome as your browser.
The Recording Activity is not recording.
- Check the browser is HTML5 compliant
- Check the microphone has been "allowed" (clear browser cache, then go back to the activity and select "allow" when prompted).
My iPad is having problems displaying/playing/saving content.
- iPads must have software version iOS12.4+. To check, go to Settings/General/About.
My iPad has no sound.
- Check in the control centre by swiping down from the top right of screen, make sure the mute button is white and not red.
- Sometimes iPads can get stuck thinking that headphones are plugged in when they aren’t.
To unstick, grab a pair of headphones and insert them into the headphone jack of the iPad and then immediately pull them out. Do this repeatedly.
- Try switching the iPad off and on again.
The student login text fields don’t clear when logging out
- “Remember me” is ticked in the student login screen – this should only be ticked for devices that are not shared.
- To turn off "Remember me": - log out, uncheck "Remember Me" and then click the Login button again.
• Adding domains to school server
• Display Settings
• Web Browsers
• Adding a home screen shortcut.
• Can't log in as a teacher
• Problems displaying content
• I can only see Learning Space 3
• Not recording
• iPad problems
• Remember me function stuck!